The eSchedule API allows you to lodge invoices for multiple claimants to ACC. Vendors use this when they seek payment of services provided to ACC clients.
- direct submission of schedules to ACC systems
- a lower error rate through instant validation of data
- reduce processing delays for vendor payments
- a more seamless ACC invoicing experience for our shared customer.
You’ll need to know:
- Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- XML Schema Definition (XSD)
- XML Namespaces (XMLNS)
- Web Service Definition Language (WSDL)
- Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) services
- Client authentication via public key certificates (digital certificates)
- Certificate keystores.
Testing your eSchedule application
You need to apply for access to the secure ACC compliance environment to test. Refer to the Testing section to gain access.